November 30th, 2015
GIFT GUIDE: MY FAVOURITE THINGS!
Happy Cyber Monday friends!
I’m really excited about today’s post. I had an absolute blast creating these for you and thinking this will definitely become a yearly tradition around here! I guess you could say I’m having a little Oprah moment & wanted to share with you all my absolute favourite things I’m coveting this year. Truthfully a lot of these items I’ve been obsessed with for years! I hope this gives you some great gifting ideas – enjoy!
Of course above Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner this will be my 3rd year using these planners and I la-la-love them! Switched it up this year from the usual Happy Stripe to the sweet polka-dots!
Okay. Let’s to this. Happy Scrolling!
Let’s start off with where I spend 90% of my time in my studio / home office!
1. Happy Stripe Planner | 2. Dot Planner | 3. Magazine Holder | 4. Memory Box | 5. Hustlin’ Mug | 6. Be Happy Mug |
7. Colourful Coasters | 8. B&W Coasters | 9. Pink Vase | 10. Card Holder | 11. Stripe Tumblr | 12. Poppin Tape Dispenser | 13. Pink Card Holder | 14. Chic Desk Pad | 15. Pink Poppin Pens | 16. Pantone Mug | 17. Design Letters Mug |
18. Kate Spade Bow Magnets | 19. Magnifying Glass | 20. Eat Cake For Breakfast Notebook | 21. Eiffel Tower
1. SS Work It Prints | 2. Goals Journal | 3. Desk Calendar | 4. Garance Dore Paris Print | 5. SS Weekly Notepad | 6. Kate Spade Pen | 7. Goals Notepad | 8. SSxAWL Rose Print | 9. Stop & Smell the Peonies Print | 10. Graphic Cards | 11. Blue Poppin Pens | 12. Kate Spade Notebook | 13. Swarovski USB | 14. Swarovski Pen
Moving onto my favourites for around your home. Lots of inspiring books, cozy blankets and my latest obsession Ginger Jars!
1. In Vogue | 2. Eiffel Tower bookends | 3. ABD Mugs | 4. Silver Tray | 5. Kate Spade Book | 6. Love x Style x Life |
7. Elements of Style | 8. Tory Burch Book | 9. Bright Lights Paris | 10. Bazaar Greatest Hits | 11. Kate Spade Things We Love | 12. PB Teen Blanket | 13. Ginger Jar print | 14. Ginger Jar | 15. Ginger Jar
1. Pantone Mug | 2. Pantone Espresso Cup | 3. Gold Bow Ornament | 4. Black and White Ornament | 5. Diptyque Candles | 6. Kiss Matchbox | 7. Love Matchbox | 8. Kate Spade Candle | 9. Turquoise Kettle | 10. Gold Reindeer | 11. Kate Spade box | 12. Red Tray | 13. Letter Mugs | 14. Photo Print Packs | 15. Shadow Boxes | 16. Glass Coasters | 17. Marble Dip Server
Also love these Stockings from Pottery Barn!
I am far from a fashionista and in the recent months I’ve enjoyed purging my closet to just have a few items I love and feel great in! These are some of my favourites…especially all the pants! I’m so picky when it comes to pants so when I find a fit that I love I stick with them
1. Gold Watch | 2. David Yurman Bracelet | 3. Bauble Bar Earrings | 4. Grey Zip Sweater | 5. Red Skirt | 6. Beige Leather Gloves | 7. Camera Clutch | 8. Drop Earrings | 9. Blue Sweater | 10. J.Crew Minnie Pants | 11. Black Stilettos | 12. J.Crew Grey Coat | 13. Red Ballet Flats
1. Longchamp Bag | 2. Plaid Scarf | 3. Grey Scarf | 4. Joni Top Shop Pants | 5. Jamie Top Shop Pants | 6. Snowflakes Socks | 7. Red Cozy Socks | 8. Cabin Socks | 9. Turquoise Nike Free | 10. Black Ballet Flats | 11. Turtle Neck | 12. Red Vest | 13. Winter Hat | 14. Plaid Vest | 15. Red Hunter Boots | 16. Kate Spade Wallet | 17. Pom-Pom Hat
If I could live in Sephora I would (I know I’m not the only one right?) Here is a list of beauty items I cannot live without. Those face masks are the best!
1. Fresh Soy Cleanser | 2. Andalou Mint | 3. Lancome Genifique Eye-Concentrate | 4. Lancome Genifique Youth Serum | 5. Clarisonic Mia | 6. Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey | 7. Juicy Gold Couture | 8. Evian Water Spray | 9. SK-II Sheet Mask | 10. Sephora Face Mask | 11. Curling Wand | 12. Bumble and bumble Surf Spray | 13. Living Proof Dry Shampoo
A girl can never have too much make up right? I tend to be a creature of habit. When I find something I love I’m loyal to the brand and product for years. These are all my favourites that I’ve used for a long long time!
1. Nars Concealer | 2. Chanel Blush | 3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua | 4. Hoola Bronzer | 5. Benefit Face Primer | 6. Becca Champagne Pop | 7. YSL Lipstick | 8. Make Up Forever Aqua Liner | 9. Sephora Lip Balm | 10. Beauty Blender | 11. Bad Gal Mascara Waterproof | 12. Benefit Roller Lash | 13. Nars Lip Gloss | 14. Mac Rebel Lipstick | 15. First Aid Cleansing Wipes | 16. Lancome Duo Eye Make up Remover | 17. Tarte Eye Palette
SHOP MAKE UP
Whether you’re a pro photographer or have a passion for photography as a hobby these are some hi & low items that I adore! Ps. If you haven’t seen the Annie Leibovitz Documentary life through a lens I’d highly recommend it. Adore getting a behind the scenes look at the greats!
1. Fujifilm Instax Mini | 2. Fujifilm Instax Neo | 3. Garance Camera Print | 4. Camer Pencil Sharpener | 5. Annie Leibovitz At Work | 6. Canon 50mm Lens | 7. Wacom Tablet | 8. Instax Printer
Yeah, I’m one of those people who LOVE his & her gifts! They are so fun & cute. Ko and I drink out of our his and hers glasses almost every night! And even though we’ve been married for two years I still love rocking my Wifey tee!
1. Daniel Wellington Watches | 2. Wifey T-Shirt | 3. Hubby T-Shirt | 4. Roots Sweatpants Women | 5. Roots Sweatpants Men | 6. Mr. and Mrs. Dish | 7. Daniel Wellington Watch | 8. Men’s Daniel Wellington Watch | 9. His and Hers Glasses | 10. His and Hers Short Glasses | 11. Hubs Sweatshirt | 12. Wifey Sweatshirt | 13. HUBBY Mug | 14. Wifey Mug
SHOP HIS & HERS
We did a lot of traveling this year. I was on the hunt for some fun pieces for our trip. I have to say my favourite find was the Passport wallet! It fit everything documents and all perfectly.
1. Heys Luggage | 2. Soludos Wink Slipper | 3. Aspinal Of London Travel Wallet | 4. Lingerie Bag Set | 5. Gigi NY Passport Case | 6. Gigi NY Luggage Tag
Let’s not forget about the men in our lives! You can never go wrong with funky and colourful socks and a few new sweaters.
1. NY Sweatshirt | 2. Checkered Scarf | 3. Watch Box | 4. Plaid Dress Shirt | 5. Beats Headphones (Great for working out) | 6. Winter Sweater | 7. Fun Socks | 8. FitBit | 9. Reversible Vest | 10. J.Crew Coat | 11. Flip over wallet | 12. Gloves | 13. Daniel Wellington Watch | 14. Roots Weekend Duffle
Pssst, we’ve also extended our Black Friday sale on the Annawithlove Shop for Cyber Monday!
ENJOY 30% OFF! Coupon Code: SANTA @ checkout
Hope you all enjoyed my favourite things 2015 edition!
Lots of love,
THIS POST IS LIFE!!!!! Obsessed!!!!
Whoa, I absolutely love this post! So many things I'd love to buy for myself and for others. I really love the stationary, it all looks so cute! xo
My Lovelier Days
My life goals!!!! You're my inspiration!!!
Amazing! Greetings from Honduras, please make your next photo collection a tropical paradise one!
So so good!! Had to come over & check it out after seeing your snaps haha Seriously intrigued by those jeans (I usually hate jeans too…) and am so excited to be using Emily Ley's planner for the first time next year! Chapters put them on major sale and I couldn't resist 🙂 xoxo
This by far has been my favorite "favorite things" gift guide post! You really picked such great goodies and I have a list going of some cute things for friends.